Love Story, Some aspects of Prem's immortality | love story | Just Knowhat |

Some aspects of Prem's Amargatha.


 Girl : - Why didn't you accept our love in front of everyone. Why did you do this.  Answer my question


 Boy : - I do not ask what I did.  The question is that what you did was really love, just attachment.

 Why did you love me?

 Because I saved your life.  Because I protected you or because I gifted you.  Why did you love me? Answer me.

 If someone else comes tomorrow and does the same for you, will you love him too?  If yes, it is not love.  This is the fascination.

 That which is in lieu of some action, which is in lieu of self-fulfillment, it is not love but attachment.

 You tried me to make sure that I can meet you or not.  This is not love, it is fascination.

 You violated the rules of your Baba.  But came to meet me secretly.  What is done secretly is called love.

 You wanted me to show proof of all our love.  Would have given you if you loved me.  Giving proof of love for attachment is deceit.  And I can never cheat with you.


 People eat the smell of Ganges water to prove themselves.  But whose scent should be eaten by Ganga to make herself holy.  Because he is the most pure.  And love is the Ganges.  It is pure like that.  How can anyone give proof of that?  understand.  You did not love me  There was only fascination.

 You saw, how your love turned into anger in a rod.  Which turns into a rod.  He cannot be love.

       You all would like to know that the person you really love, does he love you equally.


 Then you have to pay attention to it.  How that person treats you.  What does it do when you live with it.  He has genuine love for you or only has faith in you.  Really like you or love your money  Or you are distressed for a few moments.

 However, the meaning of love is different for each person. If your love loves you then you will really open up and tell you your thoughts, feelings, fears and desires.

 There are 3 main reasons for a person to come to you.

 Emotion, absence and impact.

 If someone comes to you with love, give him love and respect.

 If someone comes to you in lack, then understand his needs and help him as much as possible.

 And if someone comes to you due to influence, give him due respect.

 So consider them lucky that someone is under your influence.

 Sometimes this question will arise in your mind.  The answer to this love is very simple.

 You won't love when  Till then you will not understand love. If you want to be adorned in the crown by becoming a gem, then you have to suffer the grief of the diamond.

 If you want to understand the proper meaning of love, then you have to surrender to attachment.

 Love that should be done to find someone.  That love is not love, so surrender.

 Look at yourself, your ego, your existence, your fascination and then your love will be with you.

 Anyway, love is not a dish cooked in two seasons.  You have to give time to your love to taste it.  Then give time  Connect with each other with love.  So say Radhe - Radhe


 Thanks for reading some aspects of Prem Katha.

Previous
Next Post »

Popular Posts